AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Negative review showing in snippet

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. RD Appliance Service, Corp.

2. 218 Broadway, Suite 3R, Bethpage, NY, 11714

3. 516-561-0523

4.https://www.google.com/maps/place/RD+Appliance+Service,+Corp./@40.7388184,-73.6193108,11z/data=!3m1!...

5. www.rdapplianceservice.com

Hello.  My business has 41 reviews overall, all 4 and 5 star, except one with 1 star.  However, on a Google search for my business, and also on the map link above, three snippets of reviews are shown.  One is the 1 star which starts off "worst experience ever..."  So my single negative review is shown to every single person who finds my business despite it being non-representative of the overwhelming majority of my reviews.  Is there a way to remove this from the snippets?

Thanks

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @RD Appliance Service C - Unfortunately I haven't seen the ability to remove reviews from snippets. Is that review the newest or oldest by chance? 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No, it's not the newest or the oldest.

Re: Negative review showing in snippet

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi RD so when looking at your business I'm not seeing any stars for your website in the results and on your maps I see the 3 reviews, one positive, one negative, and I'd imagine one google deems in between to give an overall vibe of your reviews. It is a common way to display reviews, think Amazon, Ebay, etc they display the top review and the worst review right off the bat. Props for replying to every review! 

Here is what I see;

Screen Shot 2018-02-08 at 8.19.03 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-08 at 8.18.46 AM.png