Guide Me
star_border

Negative Review

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!

I've had something a bit disturbing happen.  My business had a very long detailed negative review come in.  The guy came in with his 2 kids and behaved very oddly.   Everything went smooth with their visit exclusive of the waitress forgetting to ring in the guys soup which I got for him right away.   This morning I get a review that is an obvious personal attack against me littered with falsehoods and stops just short of calling me a racist (weird because he's white and so am I).  The whole things reads like something out of the twilight zone.  Not sure who this guy is or why he chose to target me like he did.  I would like to have the review removed.  Here is a small example:

"When we walked in, the owner looked at us like we had leprosy and we were treated equally the same, you would have thought we were in sheets and hoods with red crosses on our chests. As a matter of fact, the owner has the personality of wet cardboard. She seemed rather irritated that more customers had entered her establishment and more importantly, equally irritated that we weren't from the local demographic"

This is a deliberate and pointed attack, not a legit review. It's goes on and on in the same manner.  It actually has me a bit worried.

Thanks for any insight/advice you may have!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Negative Review

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Welcome to the Forums, can you provide a link or address this way we can take a look ? Also Have You Flagged the Review yet ?

Here is a link to where you can find more information on flagging comments.

https://support.google.com/business/answer/4596773?hl=en

Negative Review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have flagged the review

When i get to my laptop I will figure out how to povide the link.

Thank you!

Negative Review

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@33 M

All I can tell you after reading the entire review:

your best choice would be writing an "response as the owner".

Google will unlikely consider the review as a violation of their reviewing policy