AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Need A Hateful Comment Removed From Our Google Reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

This is the owner of Bow Tie Massage. I've noticed that we have recently gotten several Google reviews in the last several months - some good - some not so good.  I realize that people are entitled to their own opinions.  And I'm one that encourages honesty and forthrightness, even if it doesn't shine a --rson or business in the best light.  Even somewhat negative reviews are good for businesses, so that they can  correct any in-competencies or mistakes.  However, there is one particular review that is just downright ugly and insulting.  The girl not only degrades every facet of our business, but personally attacks the physical appearance of one of our employees.  This person's review is simply full of HATE!  And it is something that I don't want attached to my facility.  And I believe even Google looks bad if it allows such verbal maliciousness!  I've seen this same person doing the same things to many other businesses.  Please put a stop to this abuse! 

Thank you. 

Christina Mobley 901-337-1140

Below should be the link the the review in question:

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=SXgtW5DpMcyEtQXkkriYDw&q=bow+tie+massage&oq=bow+tie+massa...,,,

Need A Hateful Comment Removed From Our Google Reviews

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Sorry about that, you might want to reply to these and engage with the poster to see if there's something that you can do to get them to satisfy the situation.  In any case replying to your reviews is almost always a good thing to do.  Keep the response short and sweet.