AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

My reviews not showing up on Google Maps, please help.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I have been a patient of a clinic in London (Queens Clinic, queenswaygynaecologyclinic.com 020 7935 5540, 75 Wimpole St, Marylebone, London W1G 9RT  https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Queen's+Clinic/@51.4056125,-0.588557,11z/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1!1sque...) . I left a positive review a month ago and it was published, and I got an email from Google Maps confirming this, but at some point it disappeared. I wrote it from my home and tried to give a good  overview of my positive experience with the clinic. It was not an overly large review, just a few lines. It was not worded in general terms (like "this is a great clinic, please all visit this clinic"), but tried to describe what specifically I found helpful for myself as a patient (hours, doctor's qualification, equipment and organisation of surgery). I am trying to understand which policies I broke.  I cannot see it even though I am logged in.