AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

My google list review got deleted for no reason

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Te reviews (7 of them ) I got over the course of two years suddenly disappeared last night for no reason. anyone help, please?

Henry's Locksmith service

9 kanowna st, gilles plains

https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Henry's+Locksmith+service/@-34.8658032,138.6145216,10z/data=!4m...

phone 0459973430

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

It might have gotten flagged as "spam" 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Got a phone call from one of the representative today, was told that the reason of my review got deleted was because I changed my address a few months ago and the system deleted my whole listing and created a "new one". They there is nothing they can do and blamed me for changing the address in an "inappropriate way".

Well, here is some of my question:

If it's not a proper way of changing the address in my listing my self, why do you give us an option there to edit the address in my business page, when you put it there, it only natural that when I moved to a new place I change my address there. Any way you suspended my listing without any prior notification, I had to go through much trouble to provide the documents you need to get my listing back online again. 

Months after have got my listing back online, you suddenly delete all my reviews and said its because I changed my address previously?!. I thought that issue was already resolved ?! I am not even sure if your representative made this up or what, cause my listing was there with the correct address (verified) for months without any problem until you suddenly decided to remove it and mess with it.

Finally, why am I being punished for simply changing the address as I moved to a new address using the function you provided on the web page. it's just ridiculous. It sounds like it a just simple issue but your representative is so useless and the only thing they can say is that there is nothing they can do and it all automatically done by the system. Well, if there is nothing they can do, why not just use automatic voice answering instead, whats the point of having support line when they can only say there nothing we can do and is there anything else we can help as if I was talking to a robot.