AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

My businesses on Google get mixed up

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My businesses on Google get mixed up.  Google assumes I am one business, but I'm actually 4 businesses plus a charity.  How can I manage these from one email address?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

believe oyur question needs bit elaborated.

To expain waht I refer to:

we don't manage GoogleMyBusiness listings from or via email but through our  dashboard.

To access our dashboard (where we can manage severals listings) we of course need to sign in with our credentials and the username of the GoogleAccount is any email we defined and own and used it to create a Google Account.

This said I would like to understand what you are trying to do with your four businesses and whether or not you have created GoogleMyBusiness listing for them through your dashboard

Re: My businesses on Google get mixed up

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The first thing I'd like to do is to be able to sign in to my Google Analytics account.  I set everything up a few years ago, but now I can't sign-in.  I only get an "Adwords" page.  This doesn't open access to my Analytics. Google doesn't like the engineering terms on our website, and wants me to change the content of the pages (which changes the meaning of the engineering content).  The page says "You are only steps away from completing your first ad for xxx", but I'm not advertising on my own page, so I don't understand what Google is trying to tell me.  Regardless, Google won't continue unless I change my website.  At least that's what it looks like it's trying to do.  Our YouTube content seems to generate thousands of views (I get emails saying "xxx has signed up"), but can't access the YT content page.  But that's another topic.  I'd like to start with trying to access my Analytics results which appears to be blocked.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Soory @Rj B

but I don'e have any clue about adwords ans analytics.

All I know is about GoogleMyBusiness and to manage any GoogleMyBusiness listing you need to signe in and manage it in your your dashboard.

Wouldn't it be better to ask about adwords and analytic issues the special boards of thes forum for 

adwords: 

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-AdWords/ct-p/Google_AdWords

or 

analytics:

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-Analytics/ct-p/Google_Analytics