4.9K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

My business posts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our business was able to create posts on the My Business dashboard for months. The posts tab is now no longer on my dashboard and I’ve received no notice of the feature being disabled, but am still receiving emails from google encouraging me to create a new post. I cannot find a reason why we would no longer have this feature as we don’t post anything against google guidelines. 

Spyce Gentlemen’s Club

210 northwest couch st portland, oregon 97209

503 741-2362 

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Spyce+Gentlemen's+Club-+Portland+Strip+Club/@45.5235405,-122.67492...

2 Expert replyverified_user

My business posts

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Spyce Gentlemens C

as it is an "Adult Entertainment Club" 

Please read my answer in here 

I think it's the same with your listings 

For businesses in these categories, you should either contact support or read the below  info:

Posts are currently not enabled for your business listingIf you are interested in ways to engage with your customerscheck out some of theseother great features like business descriptionsmessaging and Q&A.

Re: My business posts

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Google seems to have changed how they handle posts in certain industries. This is their official statement:

Posts is currently not enabled for your business listing. If you are interested in ways to engage with your customers, check out some of these other great features like business descriptionsmessaging and Q&A.