AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

My business listed in two locations; the reviews are linked to the wrong one!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I've been struggling with this for months. I have a tour business that operates in Brooklyn, NY. For some reason, Google lists my business as located in Pomona, NY, which is where I live. It means that my google business listing is useless.

I just checked at my business tools and see that I actually am signed up for two locations!

1. My home address in the suburbs

2. The correct business address, which is not an exact location (I have no office, we're a walking tour) but a one mile radius. 

If I click on #1: I am told that the location was not verified and that I can't have access to my details. This listing is connected to my reviews, so I don't want to delete it! I have too many 5 star reviews! 

If I click on #2: I see that there are no reviews on my business.

I'm afraid that if I delete the duplicate listing (#1) then I'll lose all my reviews. How should I go about this?

Thanks!

Frieda

Visit Hasidim Tours

Brooklyn, NY 11211

http://www.visithasidim.com/

Google maps: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Visit+Hasidim+Tours/@40.715457,-73.9429477,14z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Frieda V I know it's been a few weeks since you posted here - is this still an issue for you or have you been able to resolve the problem?

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Still an issue! It's only worse!