AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

My business is not showing up on Google Maps when searched by keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

my business showing in maps only when I singed into my google account. if I signout of my google account and search its not showing up in google maps or google search.

please look into this issue

Queanbeyan IT Services

1/7 Munro Rd, Queanbeyan, NSW 2620

https://www.google.com/maps?cid=18092981125072836940&hl=en&_ga=1.211906711.2011778520.1480421106

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My business is not showing up on Google Maps when searched by keywords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

The fact that you are not showing reflects a lack of trust on Google's part as to your physical existence.

Google is likely looking at several things.

The fact that your domain is new and your website is still unfinished are a key determinant of that status.

Also there are no web references to your business. When I search Queanbeyan IT Services 61 2 6156 8195 I see no mentions of your website elsewhere on the internet. Even your own website, unfinished as it is doesn't appear to have your phone number and address on it. 

thus Google is not getting the baseline information they need to trust and thus show your listing.

Things you need to do

1- take your website live and put your address and phone number on every page

2- submit your business to the leading yellow page and directory sites in Australia

3- Change your domain registration from public to private and put it at your business address so that Google can see you are not hiding anything

4- Get your business listed at the local chamber of commerce and as many other sites in Queanbeyan as you are able preferably with a link to your website.  

My business is not showing up on Google Maps when searched by keywords

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Mike Blumenthal & @Richard Q

Richard is on the otherhand not trusting the forum.

He therefore posted his issue twice and did got an answer by me in his other thread too:

Re: I can not see my businees in google maps