AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

My business is not showing up on Google Maps when searched by keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I run a hotel in Leadville Colorado called The Colorado Trail House.  I have had a Verified Google My Business account for over a year yet my business still does not show up when you search for the keywords "leadville hotels".  I have followed many different tutorials to increase my ranking, enhance my listing etc. yet I still do not appear AT ALL in the search results.  I have over 30 photos, phone number, operating hours, website url and over 20 Google Reviews with a 5 star average.  I have double checked numerous times that I am listed under the category Hotels. There are a couple businesses Peri & Ed's Mountain Hideaway, Ice Palace Inn that have been closed for years, only have a few reviews and either have non-exist or very outdated websites yet they show up in the top 5!  I have tried everything yet still cannot get listed in the Google Map Results.  Can someone please tell me how to fix this?  Thanks for your help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

My business is not showing up on Google Maps when searched by keywords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Colorado T

I'm not sure understanding you in case you areabout this listing:

https://goo.gl/maps/Zf3kWNUk3aK2

I get you on  a search for "hotel near 80461, CO"