AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

My business is not showing up in Google search

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Gardner Home Inspections LLC
2. 3141 New Hwy 7 Santa Fe, TN 38482
3. 615-922-0698
4. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Gardner+Home+Inspections+LLC/@35.7540664,-88.2582374,8z/data=!3m1!...

5. www.gardnerhomeinspections.com

By business has been verified, I have created a website, and completed the tasks necessary to enhance by business profile. When I search keywords in google, such as "home inspectors in Columbia, TN" my sites does not show up (my ad shows that I am paying for, but there are many business that are not paying for an ad and are getting the visibility that I am not). Santa Fe is very small community outside of Columbia, TN, which is the larger city. No one will perform a search for home inspectors in Santa Fe, TN. Also, when I do the search other locations such as Spring Hill show up. So I am not sure why my business is not showing up in keyword searches. How can I have my business show up for searches in the city near to me and not the specific address of my business, since my address is a small community in the same county as Columbia, TN.

Thank you in advance for your assistance. I have been struggling with this for several months and feel I am missing potential clients due to my address, even though my profile is setup for a 50 mile radius.  

My business is not showing up in Google search

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Rob G, this process might take time. Make sure to keep optimizing your listing with the most up to date information (pictures, hours, special hours, categories etc.), share more photos of your business and work environment, and reply to reviews.