AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

My business is not showing in Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I have recently moved premises and so updated my GMB profile to the new address and opening hours.  However the knowledge graph now no longer shows when I type my business name into Google. My new hours look correct in GMB but when I type in the business name plus location city into Google, the hours are completely different.

This is impacting my business greatly, I would appreciate for help on how to rectify 1) incorrect opening hours and 2) reinstating the knowledge graph.

Many thanks

Piero

My business is not showing in Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Piero,

Did you verify your new address in Google My Business? Since you changed your business's address, the first step is to verify that new location. Once that's done, all of the updates you make in the dashboard will eventually be reflected in the knowledge graph and in Maps.

If you've already verified the listing, share your business name and new address and I can look into it.

Thanks,

-Casey