AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

My business has no web presence .................. why ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So I indexed my site to Google Search a year ago and just re indexed it a few days ago yet when you type the direct URL on the engine,

it doesnt show the description. All what it says is the following

" A description for this result is not available because of this site's robots.txt"

I indexed it a year ago. So it cant be time problem.

Despite the fact that when you edit the meta tag on Wordpress, it does show the description but not on the engine itself,, why?

meta_tag.PNG

Also, the site has absolutely no data on Alexa.com or any other site even after I indexed it. 

no_data.PNG

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This isn't really the place for this, since this is about google small business pages, but you have your robots.txt file set to disallow sites from indexing your site. You need to change it to allow. 

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Faisal N,

This is off-topic for the Google My Business community, AdWords community and others you are posting to asking about SEO help and improving your website. Please direct all inquiries to the Google Webmaster Central Help Community. Help communities serve very specific products which you need to follow to get the proper assistance.

Kind Regards,

James