5.7K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

My business does not show up on google maps when searched by keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can anyone tell me how to get our company to show up on maps when searching for key-phases?

I have tried just about everything to get our company to come up on "Maps".  When you search for key-phases for our industry we do not show up and we post content every week?

landmarksmilesaz.com

My business does not show up on google maps when searched by keywords

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Dentist in Scottsdale Az, is a pretty competitive term.

I suggest you do a search for "Local SEO" "Maps SEO" and look to learn the process, (Name Address, Phone Consistency-and authority linking - reviews)  or Hire a Professional with a proven track record to help create, authenticate the necessary citations and authority listings to move then needle for terms other then your Branded Business name..  They will also need to understand Schema data markup and structured data for your website.

Even with all that, if your office is not located close to the center of the city, you will be out of luck for generic desktop listing, But fortunately, with the onslaught of mobile inquiries which track by GPS, you can show up in maps search listings when customers are close to to you in proximity for Given keywords other then your brand name.