AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

My business do not show on map view

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business do not show on map view. Can you help me enhane my presence by show our company name and possibly our logo the map view?

My info is: NKS Mechanical Contracting Inc, 2971 East White Star Ave. Anaheim Ca, 714 281 5123,nksmechanica.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

I see your business in maps and I see it is unclaimed.  First you need to claim and verify your business at Google My Business to get some control of the business data.   At Google My Business complete the profile as much as possible, select the appropriate business categories, enter your business hours and your website URL, you will find an opportunity to upload images there too.  Google seems to determine which image to use for your business, I see a street view image presently.

I hope this is helpful to you.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’ or 'Like'

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Carolyn,

Thanks for replying to my inquiry but I have done these things (calming the business and received and send the post card). I also have posted the the website, hours but no pictures yet. I also need to look into completing the profile.

Re: My business do not show on map view

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Namir S,

Are you are referring to Place Labels.
https://support.google.com/business/answer/6056435
If you are, It is Google Local algorithms that choose what business listings are shown as Place Labels on Maps by default and at which zoom levels.

If you wish to display your logo as a Cover photo you would need to upload a picture of the same through the GMB dashboard and select it as your Cover profile.

However, Google does not like logos as Cover pictures, so it may ignore your preference and select a different picture of the ones that you upload as the Cover photo.

Make sure that the logo picture has a higher resolution than any of the other pictures to see if you can force Google to select it.

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor