Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

My Verified Business is not showing up in google search

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Once I've verified my business, it did show up in the search for several days, but it wasn't showing up when I checked yesterday and also today. I changed open hours once ten days ago. Is there anything I can do to make it show up?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My Verified Business is not showing up in google search

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

hi Daisy

i'm able to see you when I search for 'Five elements home chicago' - is there a particular search term you're trying to rank for?

Screen Shot 2016-05-17 at 6.23.30 PM.png

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Priya,

Yes, my business used to show up when putting our name without location "Five Elements Home" on Google search, but if I do so now, it doesn't. I'm wondering how I can get it back to what it used to be like.

Thanks,
Daisy

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Daisy

Ok, I think the main issue is that Google doesn't have a lot of trust that your business is actually located at that address.

I'd recommend embedding the actual map of your business location in your website, in the location page. The code to embed the proper map is this:
<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m14!1m8!1m3!1d11874.583655024524!2d-87.6653429!3d41.92197!3m2... width="600" height="450" frameborder="0" style="border:0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Then I did a search for your business and full address and had trouble finding references to your business outside of your website. I'd recommend listing your business on some industry specific directories to increase the citations and improve Google's trust in you.

Putting your contact details in the footer is a good idea but I recommend marking it up using schema.org code. Your website designer will be able to do this.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Priya,

Thank you.

We just added the code above and are waiting to see the change. How long does it take?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ltlt
June 2016

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi Daisy

I can't put a time frame on this unfortunately - that's up to Google's algorithms and getting the citations added to local directories can take a while.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Please provide the URL of your listing or at least name, address website
and phone number

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yesterday my business showed but today not any help 

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Please include the following with your question:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google+ URL

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My verified business "Facebook" page Ace Tattoo does not show in the Google listing. Other stuff about my business does show.  On Facebook, it is verified, is open to all countries, lists hours, address, phone, took the age restriction off.  I have contacted Facebook several times under the topic of something wrong with the "page."  I submitted 2 screen shots of Google where I used the key words "Ace Tattoo Rockford Mi." & "Tattoo shops Rockford Mi." 

Thank you for any help you may give, my Facebook URL is:  https://www.facebook.com/acetattoorockford/

Ace Tattoo

11555 Edgerton Ave NE

suite 102

Rockford Mi 49341

My Google URL is:  https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=Ace+tattoo+rockford+mi

If I was to ask a 2nd question, there is a Google review by a Shari S.  She posted it out of State 10 years after she got the tattoo.  The first few years I worked by myself.  I am a girl.  She said it was done by a guy.  When I responded to her.  She said she came back and talked to the owner.  I am the owner, a girl.  She also had the minimum price wrong.  She also could not describe what the shop looked like when I asked her (she could of Googled it.)  If there is any way you can take down this fake review as a Google representive, I would appreciate it.  Ace Tattoo is a corporation registered with the State of Michigan.  It can be looked up that a girl/me named Michelle owns it.