2.5K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

My Verified Business is not show up in google search

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have lots of local listings in my account and all are verified but when I try to google them they did not come in the results. Please let me know whats the issue.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Joseph T We will need a bit more information than that in order to help you on the forum. Can you please list the details for the businesses in question? Their name, address, phone number & website.

Joy Hawkins, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Owner of Sterling Sky
Read My Column on Search Engine Land
MyAdvanced Local SEO Training Manual

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Joseph T I searched "Quynh Lee, MD huntington ny" on and found the first listing. What were you searching exactly that you didn't see it under?

Owner of Sterling Sky

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We googled podiatrist and advanced Podiatry and Evans name only came up on google map.
Then we googled each doctors name individually under both Evan and Dr Pedram name both locations came up. Under dr. Lee only huntington and under dr. Pedram only the Roslyn location.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Joseph

The listings appear to be pretty new so I wouldn't expect them to have much ranking power yet. If you want to build authority to all of them, I would suggest reading more into what ranking factors help on Google:

http://www.localseoguide.com/guides/2016-local-seo-ranking-factors/

https://moz.com/local-search-ranking-factors

Keep in mind that if you're creating multiple listings for the same location it's unlikely that Google will show them all for a generic term like "Podiatrist". Usually Google picks 1 or 2 and filters the rest because they don't want their entire local results to be compiled of listings for doctors that all work for the exact same practice.

For the doctors that don't have both locations come up, you'll probably see something different if you change the location from where you are searching. For example, if one doctor has a listing in both Huntington and Roslyn, users searching from Roslyn would be more likely to see the Roslyn location and users searching for Huntington would be more likely to see the Huntington location. 

Owner of Sterling Sky

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i cannot get my verified business to show a right sidebar listing on Google. how do i fix this?

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

@Memphis P

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

and over there provide this:

Please include the following with your question:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google+ or GoogleMyBusiness URL