AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

My Review (and a friend's) Never Posted

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I've recently reviewed a pet store that my roommates and I had a bad experience with. We all three decided to write bad reviews. But only one of our reviews went through. Outside of our respective google accounts, if you just look up the reviews for PetPeople, the two reviews below do not show up. I've read around and I understand that having a lot of review suddenly, as well as having the same IP address, could be possible reasons that the other two reviews have not gone through. But this doesn't make sense because chronologically, I wrote my reviews first (see: London Hu), Cee Kay wrote his second, and my last roommate - the only one to have their review go through - actually wrote the response last. I would like to rectify the situation - to  somehow verify all three of our reviews as legitimate so they may be posted as soon as possible. Any ideas? 

Thanks

review casper.pngreview london.png