Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

My New Google Plus Page Is not Showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My Google+ business page looks awful.  Please see it here https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/103972599239286796018/+WinnerswebdesignUk7/posts

Its not a page that I even created.  When I first created it it looked decent/presentable.  I hadn't visited it for a while and noticed it had changed when I visited it recently.  My business page never ever looked like that.  To try and resolve the issue I logged into my Google+ business page profile and updated the business page.  The business page profile looks good and as it should be in the Google+ dashboard but when you save the page and then go to my website at www.winnerswebdesign.co.uk and click the Google+ icon it just takes visitors back to this nasty looking page again.

I copied the URL of my updated Google+ business page and pasted it to the relevant area of my website to update the link but I am still taken to this dreadful looking page.  There does not seem to be any logical way to update or delete the page.  

I have enclosed 2 screenshots.  One of the old page and one of the new one.  Are you able to help?  Would be appreciated if you could.  Thanking you oldpage.jpgnewpage.jpg

oldpage.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My New Google Plus Page Is not Showing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I am afraid there is nothing that can be done, Google has changed Google+ and gave it a new interface.
What you called the old page is really the old Google+ interface and the new page is how the business information looks like in the new Google+ interface.
Currently, users can choose which interface to use so which version of the page they see would depend if they are using the old or new Google+ interface. At some point would would retire the old interface and users would not have a choice.
This is the announcement about the new Google+.
https://googleblog.blogspot.com/2015/11/introducing-new-google.html

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor