AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

My Google Business Page no longer showing

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cycle S
March

My Google Business Page no longer showing for #1 brand name search term after feedback report

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

your bumping is bit ridiculous as you came to here withput  sufficient concrte info.

Thanks for coming to the community anyway

But it looks like you may have forgotten some important information that I'll need in order to address your issue. Can you please provide the following:

1. Business Name
2. Business Address
3. Business Phone number
4. Maps URL
5. Website

Once I have that information, ​I​'ll do my best to help. 
Thanks!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cycle S
March

My Google Business Page no longer showing for #1 brand name search term after feedback report

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

your bumping is bit ridiculous as you came to here withput  sufficient concrte info.

Thanks for coming to the community anyway

But it looks like you may have forgotten some important information that I'll need in order to address your issue. Can you please provide the following:

1. Business Name
2. Business Address
3. Business Phone number
4. Maps URL
5. Website

Once I have that information, ​I​'ll do my best to help. 
Thanks!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.