AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

My Business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are an online business and don't attend Customer in our offices. How can My Business help me to enhance our presence?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My Business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Oscar,

It may not be the right product for you if your business is online only. 

Manage the information that Google users see when they search for your business, or the products and services that you offer. Businesses that verify their information with Google My Business are twice as likely to be considered reputable by consumers.1 When people find your business on Google Maps and Search, make sure that they have access to information like your hours, website, and street address.

Please spend some time reviewing this information to learn more about Google My Business and consider if is is something your business could benefit from. Next, be sure to spend some more time reading all of this information that covers the guidelines for representing your business. If both of these links prove to present a favorable outcome for your business... you are ready to put Google My Business to work for you. 

Kind Regards,

James

My Business

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

That's too bad that in 2017, Google doesn't have a great solution for online businesses.

I'm a web developer and I'm struggling as well because this Google My Business seems to be only for brick and mortar stores...are those even going to exist in 5, 10 years?

My Business

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi James,

There's always Google Search and plenty of other places for us that work worldly. :)

Cheers,

James

My Business

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Google search takes forever to gain rank and you might never reach page 1 no matter what you do and Google AdWords is expensive.

It wouldn't be that hard for Google to include online businesses in their Google My Business program