AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

My Business wont show up when i google search my local nail salon?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why doesn't my business, Nail Vana show up when potential customers search nail salon near me or nail salon Hermitage, TN? All my competitors nail salon shows up. I already verify Nail Vana threw google. I even added a business but it still doesn't show up on the local search. Nail Vana only show up on google map. How do I fix this problem? I like for people who just move to the area to find Nail Vana when they are google nearest nail salon to them or local nail salon in the area. Please help me fix this problem.

1 Expert replyverified_user

My Business wont show up when i google search my local nail salon?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You're in a competitive market with many choices in a small geographic area. Your listing ranks 6th in my searches and Google only shows the top three on the main search page. 

This isn't a "problem" that needs fixing from a user's perspective - nail salons are seemingly everywhere and Google points people to relevant businesses. 

Look at your competitors - why do you deserve to rank higher than them. If you were number #1 and they were #6 - what problem would require fixing? Why?

Joel Headley, Google My Business Top Contributor
Find me on: Twitter