Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

My Business page, poor results

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have two locations , about 50 miles apart. My business page results are not great. When you scroll down on the 3 pack and select us, then look at that result, at the bottom for  web results, we only have our web pages. If on mobile there are more results, at the last 5 of those are  mostly review site, our pages above them' Those in the top ten on the three pack, have their web results , showing the review pages up much higher and one to two of the web pages showing. 

Why are our results so different, from those that are in the top ten in the 3 Pack?

Bay Area Air conditioning, Inc.

7030 Osteen Road

New Port Richey, FL 34653

727-375-2665

www.bayareacool.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My Business page, poor results

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Dave

Could you provide a screenshot of what you'd like your results to look like please? I'm a little confused, as your business is coming up in spots 1 and 2 of the local 3 pack when I search for "Bay Area Air conditioning florida" and that's usually what business owners are after!

It sounds like you've got a different issue though, so a screenshot (or two or three) would be very helpful. It can be difficult to post screenshots in this forum though, so if you have trouble please use a 3rd party site such as imgur.com, Google Drive or Google photos to host the screenshots, and then just provide a link here.

Thank you.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog