My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

My Business is not showing on google maps during search for dog groomer in area.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Foxy Dogs, 37 Castle Road, Colne, Lancashire, BB8 7AR, 07912 420864, leigh@foxydogs.co.uk. foxydogs.co.uk

Hi,

I've had my address verified and am paying for adwords ad for my business but when I search dog groomer or any connotation of relavent search, my business doesn't come up on maps and my ad is at the bottom of page 2/3. How do I get up there with the rest of the local groomers? Why isn't my business shown on the map?

Thanks

Leigh

My Business is not showing on google maps during search for dog groomer in area.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

You ads are on page 2/3 is because not many people are searching your business on the search engines. You have to understand that Google search engine works on a  concept called algorithm. Basically the more people search or google your business name, you webpage will come up on the Google search engine and eventually your company name will feature first on the page.

In regard to other issue, please contact Googlemybusiness team on +44 08000260793.

Hope this explains.

Joe