My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

My Business has disappeared from Google Maps and my reviews are gone from my business page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello all

i am small business owner, a jewelery maker and repair person, i had great google review page with 40 reviews for about 6 years now and it disappeared last week, the page is there but my reviews are gone and my business no longer appears on google maps,

i have contact google help but did not receive no call back regarding this issue, 

all my reviews were real

my business is legit and i have a store front,

the google reviews were very important to my business because as a small business owner people trusted me after reading the reviews and gave me a chance instead of the bigger franchise stores.

can some one Please help me get my reviews back up and get my business back on google maps,  it is really affecting my business.

thank you

serdar

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My Business has disappeared from Google Maps and my reviews are gone from my business page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello serdar

how to help you based on zero provided information about the business in question.

was it a verified business?
If so please provide screenshots showing the details of page in question in your dashboard

Re: My Business has disappeared from Google Maps and my reviews are gone from my business page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi helmut

i am not 100% sure if it was verfified but it was working okay for 6+ year,

the page is:

https://plus.google.com/117365188003214066361/about

here are some screen shots

the first picture is my page,

when i click the "manage business" button the next page shows, verify your business to view reviews, and then when i click the verify your page link , the next page says "your page is disabled and wont appear on google"

Screenshot (23).pngScreenshot (24).pngScreenshot (25).png

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
have you already tried contactingt the business support?
The best way to contact business support:
https://support.google.com/business/contactflow?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I actually contacted them about 4 times since Friday morning no reply

Thanks
Serdar

Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse any thumb-typing errors.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

I will, ping a Canadian TC  @JoyHawkins - perhaps she knows what to do

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Hey Serdar,

I checked to see why your listing was removed and from what I can see it appears it was removed because you are an appointment-only business. I know in the past I've seen it posted that businesses that were by-appointment only were not eligible for a page. However, I want to check on this so I'll bring it up with Google and get back to you.

Joy Hawkins, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Owner of Sterling Sky
Read My Column on Search Engine Land
MyAdvanced Local SEO Training Manual

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Joy

Thank you for your help and being so quick.

I do have a store front that is generally open 3 days a week. It is a legitimate retail presence, I can provide pictures and or video if need be. However I am a manufacturer and sometimes I have to be in the workshop, sometimes I have people that come from a long way to meet me, I prefer to make appointments because I don't want anyone to come and I am not there. and also because i am in the jewellery business, it is a very affective security measurement.

I can remove the "by appointment only" and change it to "appointments preferred" or remove it all together if you like.

Let me know please

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
joy

i just got a telephone call from a Google rep, they said that i just need to provide them with pictures to show i am a legitimate business and that i have store front, and they will reinstate me, i will do that tomorrow and update you on what happens,

thanks
serdar

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor
Great news! It's weird that they are asking you for that - I can totally see you from Street View. I'm thinking once you are reinstated, we should adjust the marker to make sure it's on your building properly. Maybe they weren't able to find it.

Joy Hawkins, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Owner of Sterling Sky
Read My Column on Search Engine Land
MyAdvanced Local SEO Training Manual