AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3K members online now
3K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

My Business address Appears Incorrect

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have done listing my business. Listing Verified. In Google search showing wrong my business address. Correct  address show in business dashboard page  (https://business.google.com/b/105973525200741926359/dashboard/l/02246266779028364579?pageId=10597352... but wrong address show in info edit (address field). I have tried to many times correct address in edit listing area. but fail.

Kindly let me know how can resolved this problem.

my business address wrong appear in Google search.

In short...i was try to help section choose call me option and fill the form.   i have receive many times call from Google help but no one talk, after 20 to 30 sec automatic call end.   I am absolutely no nearer to solving this and have absolutely no idea what to do.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My Business address Appears Incorrect

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@sandip t

I see your Business page as below

Screenshot 2015-12-21 at 10.52.28.png

Bur I can't see what different address you specified in your dashboard as I can't access it  via your link (only the page owner and being signed in to oyur account  can see the dashboard content)

Please provide a screenshot showing us what you see if clicking in oyur dashborad the top right button "Edit" for the page in question