3.8K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

My Business Mobile App Add Locations How To

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The mobile app only has an update location option. Per another forum post it says to go to the + at bottom right. There is none. I am denied the option to edit by phone browser as well, only getting the download our app pagE. I found The triangle drop down, add new business, but I am not sure this is what the Google wants. In reading things, it says to not adjust the business name. My original is K.C. Eco Lawn Mow, and the new one is Eco Lawn Mow Lawrence. Do I need to make them both the same? 

This seems terribly unintuitive as it gives you the option to make multiple business names, this breaking the rules. There should be a simple add another location plus sign next to the original address field within the main listing associated with my email address. I will be adding agents in each city soon and hope to have a streamlined way to make this painless. 

Thanks for the help, 

Clint White

Eco Lawn Mow

610 Locust St.,

Lawrence, KS 66044

913-219-5164

Unable to access the http://www.ecolawnmow.com Google + page url.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My Business Mobile App Add Locations How To

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I don't know about the Android App but on the iPhone app
1- select the menu on the upper left
2-Select the drop down below the arrow opposite of the business name to see the business list and
3- scroll to the bottom to + Create a new business

There is a similar functionality on the Android App I am just not sure the steps

image1.PNG

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the quick reply. I was able to use the 'create new business,' option in the mobile app, but it sounded like the wrong thing to do. I had them named K.C. Eco Lawn Mow and Eco Lawn Mow Lawrence. From what the google best practices indicate, they should both be named "Eco Lawn Mow" and then use the google maps data and address within that business to add teams to specific cities. Is the above paragraph correct in function? I will be changing the Lawrence page off after verifying the address to remove the city name from the page name.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
You should only be creating locations where you actually have businesses and they should be named as they are named in the real world.