6.2K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Musical graph for muscians

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm an musical artist. I'd like to have an knowledge graph as I've seen many without wikipedia pages, there just saying who there are, pictures, music genre, music & social media accounts. For example search " Skinny Fabulous" you'll see what I'm talking about. Dobt see myself when searching on Google.

I've created a band page update info dint

1 Expert replyverified_user

Musical graph for muscians

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Unruly

The Knowledge panel displays when Google has confidence the entity being searched for.  This takes a fair bit of information from multiple points on the web for Google to have the confidence needed to create a knowledge panel.

There are some things you can do to help - 
Your own website

That website marked up with structured data

References from other points on the web - in SK's case you can see there's a YouTube channel, Facebook page, Instagram, Twitter, and more. Ideally you'd tie all those together on your website in a nice way.

Building out a profile online is an important part of establishing the kind of credibility Google will need in order to create a Knowledge Panel for you.

And there's a rather fuzzy phrase I've heard used to describe situations like this - "You have to be famous enough".  Whatever that means.  It's intentionally vague.  

In other words, there's no specific formula to get a Knowledge Panel about yourself.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog