AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Missing business information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi i recently submitted information for our business but some information is missing on the search results like the website(www.drhope1.wixsite.com/abortion) and phone contact 0632811505.Everything else seems in order.What could be the problem?.Dr Hope for Hope Abortion Clinic In Durban,320 Dr Pixley KaSeme street Durban 4001 Southafrica,phone number is 0632811505

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Hope N
1 month ago

Top Contributor
# 12
Top Contributor

congratulation  @Hope N

YOur  listing  is ok  again:

https://www.google.com/maps?cid=5781407426898661758

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Yep @Hope N

I didn't  only noticed the missing website and phone too.

My try to get  sure the listing  is verified by you failed also.

Nomally  and using https://business.google.com/create and entering the business details (name  and   address) into GMB should  show me  that  the listing  is already  verified  giving me the first  two characters of the mailaccount.

This doesn't  happen in  your case - I instead would  get the option to request  a  PIN to verify  the listing aas  it should happen only  for unverified listings.

Can  you  please provide me a  screen grab showing  the tab "Info" of your listing and  its content & status?

Here how to add screen captures or similar to posts: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/How-to-add-screen-captures-or-s...
(or upload them to a public picture site - linking them to here)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

Re: Missing business information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

IMG_20180630_150447.jpgIMG_20180630_150511.jpg@[HelmutGeissler] i used a phone verification directly to the business phone number of the clinic.I am not so much of a computer person but i will try and show you the screen display of the info section of my GMB page

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Thanks @Hope N

in the firts of your  two  screenshots  there are shown top right two links:

View on Search & View on Maps.

Can you please click the latter link  and  then extract the resulting  URL from your browsers addressbar -providing   this  URLhere.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

I asked Google to fix the missing  information

Let  you know once Ihave more info  from them

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@[Helmut Geissler] thank you very much for you effort,I really appreciate.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Helmut Geissler! I work for an agency and we have 53 locations that we've set holiday hours for, but they're not reflecting on search. Do you know if Google is experiencing any technical issues at the moment? This is pretty urgent and hoping to get any information I can for our client. Thanks in advance for your help!

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

@Nicole N

although  noticing an increasing number complaints about verified businesses notshowing their websit & phone  I  have at the mome right now no  specific information about "Google is experiencing any technical issues"

And your  issue  seems little bit different to the ithers  as you sem talking about  hours  not properly coming up.

I  recommend  you start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue   (this  thread here  is  alreday escalated toget th issue of @Hope N fix  and I would prefer this threadrtrictd on "Hope N"s issue )
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need. 
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Hello @Hope N

Google just told me ([2-5992000022734] they are aware of the issue and are working to fix it, but I don't know how long it is going to take (no ETA  yet).