AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Missing Reviews for Law Firm

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Business: W. Michael Greene, P.C.

Address: 1501 W. Randol Mill Rd., Arlington, Tx 76012

Telephone: 817.633.3700

Google Maps URL:  https://www.google.com/maps/place/Law+Offices+of+W.+Michael+Greene,+P.C./@32.7505588,-97.1289037,15z...

Good Afternoon,

We have noticed that a few of our reviews have gone missing for our Law firm.

Our total number of reviews was previously 76. Currently google shows that we have 72 reviews. When I look at the reviews in order by Newest only 69 reviews show up. When I look at the reviews in order by most relevant another 4 show up, and looking at the reviews in order by number of stars causes another 1 to show up.

That equals a total of 74 reviews that show up when looking at the list in order in various ways, leaving 2 reviews still missing.

We greatly appreciate your help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Missing Reviews for Law Firm

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hey Melody,

It's likely the reviews got filtered. If you noticed the decline in May of this year, they likely got removed when Google stopped showing anonymous reviews.

Joy Hawkins, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Owner of Sterling Sky
Read My Column on Search Engine Land
MyAdvanced Local SEO Training Manual

Re: Missing Reviews for Law Firm

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Joy, thank you for replying.

That sounds like it may have been the case for the ones that went missing in may. They could have been filtered out for being made anonymously. I have screenshots of the other four, however, showing that the reviews were not anonymous. Those disappeared earlier this month.