3.6K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Misleading information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The following information is the first information that a potential guests sees when they google my B&B - I have not submitted the information, and would like to remove the information I have underlined.  It gives the wrong information on my rooms.  All my guest rooms have their own full bathrooms other than two that are lower in price and usually taken by a family.  The information on breakfast is also misleading as we also own the Cafe, and it sounds as though I am sending them elsewhere for their meals.

Can you help me improve this information?

Linda

"Set in the Avalon region, this Second Empire–style waterfront B&B built in 1893, is steps from the O'Reilly House Museum and 7 km from Argentia Ferry terminal.

The 6 quaint rooms feature handcrafted quilts and antique furnishings, and offer free Wi-Fi and ceiling fans. Some have en suite bathrooms (1 with a claw-foot tub); others have en suite toilets, but shared shower rooms.

Gourmet breakfast is served in a cafe 10 minutes' walk from the B&B. Coffee and tea are available all-day, and picnic lunches can be arranged. Other amenities include a sitting room with a fireplace and a TV, plus a mature rose garden with a pond and seating areas.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Misleading information

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Linda,
You are welcome to change the description to suit your business best, as and when you need to.
To do this, log into the Google My Business dashboard, click the big red edit button, scroll down to the introduction section and begin editing.

If you need anything further, please provide a link to your GMB page, your website and address & phone details.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Re: Misleading information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
​Thank you for your help. I have changed the information, and am now
waiting for the information to be accepted.

Linda​