AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4K members online now
4K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Menu Prices Wrong on Mobile Search

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our menu prices are showing up all wrong on Google's listing. Where can I edit menu items and prices? This makes guests very upset when the prices are higher.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lukas V
June 2017

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Your culprit is this, how ever there are 2 other places that need to be updated as well

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Please send us the link to your listing so we can point you in the proper direction.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Urban MO's San Diego

When searching via mobile, a menu icon shows up with all the wrong prices and menu items. This is only during a mobile search, which is a problem since half of our traffic is mobile.

https://www.google.com/search?q=urban+mos&oq=urban+mos&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60j0j69i60l2j0.1814j0j4&...

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lukas V
June 2017

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Your culprit is this, how ever there are 2 other places that need to be updated as well

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The culprit is a horrible, unethincal company. Why would google reference what is on their site. They are known for high jacking Google my business accounts. This is very simple google. if the owner changes the menu link on the desktop version, then just make it match on the mobile version. It's that easy.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So has anyone answered HOW to fix it? We are having the same issue.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are having the same issue and only on mobile Google is using a menu that is years old and causing a huge issue across our chain. We have listed a URL for our menu so is Google not using it!

Please contact me ASAP

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are having the same issue and only on mobile Google is using a menu that is years old and causing a huge issue with our customers. HOW CAN GOOGLE FIX THIS?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have the same problem. Why did Google made it so difficult to change the link?

Please let me know if anyone could fix it.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are still having the issue with no repsonse, tehy are indexing very old menus (3 years ago) and worse the menus are a thrid party, despite the fact we have prvided very clear links to our menu.