AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Map Photo and address question

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone

My business name is Lavadoras y Secadoras de Mazatlan

7600 Calle Estepa Prados Del Sol

Mazatlan, Sinaloa 82124

Tel. 669-153-8843

url  google.com/+lavamaz

Here is my question. The map shows the correct location; however I am on the corner of two streets. My business opens to the side street, Pampas which carry no addresses so I used my address. My house and my business reside in the same location but the storefront is to the other street. So when people search for my business they get a picture of the front of the house and not the storefront. Is their a way to substitute or change this picture?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Map Photo and address question

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Lavadoras

I don't believe you can change the street view image (happy to be corrected if that's not the case). Technically the street view is correct, as that's the address provided. I also see what you mean about that not representing the business.

What you can do is put a picture of the storefront in your GMB photos. That may change some of the imaging Google is using.

You also need to review your 5 star review of yourself. By all means feel free to ask customers for reviews, but not by leaving your own review first.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Re: Map Photo and address question

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
--

*Lavadoras y Secadoras de Mazatlán*
6 Meses Garantia en partes y Mano de Obra

Thank you for responding.

I was looking at other reviews and they did a review for themselves and I
did think that was odd but I followed through.
Do you think I can delete that because I am of course embarrassed for that
and that was a error.

Thank you for explaining my errors.