1.8K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Lost ranking in search results

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I run a business called Chelian Law Solicitors and I am having a couple of issues with the ranking and appearing on google.

The first issue is when you search for my business, Google searches for "Chilean Law Solicitors" instead because it thinks you have made an error. Is it possible to change this issue?

The second issue is when you search for terms such as "solicitors in harrow" or immigration solicitors" or "criminal lawyers in harrow" or something along those lines, the business does not show up. How do I change this for it to appear?

Thanks!

chelianlaw.co.uk

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/CHELIAN+LAW+SOLICITORS/@51.5934521,-0.3337091,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!...

10 Palmerston Rd, Harrow HA3 7FA

020 7139 8631

1 Expert replyverified_user

Lost ranking in search results

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

The first part of the question is Google auto correct for spelling and there is nothing you can do about that. The rest of your question regarding SEO and your listing is probably better answered by reading in the articles section in this community. You may want to review Tim Cappers article "Boost your Local SEO & Business Visibility in Search"  There is a whole number of factors involved to try and fix it here in one short comment. If you apply everything he suggests and be patient it will improve. 

David W Cox, Google My Business Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |