My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Lost Google business after relocation of related business; looking to restore original reviews, etc.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!

So, we are looking for a little help regarding an issue we've faced over the past year involving the loss of our business's reviews and Google presence generally. Below is a brief synopsis of how the issue came about and what we're hoping to be able to do.

Prior to last year, we had two businesses listed on Google based out of the same address--Pre-Owned Auto Sales, Inc. and Pre-Owned Towing & Transport, both located at 103 Canal Street, Salem, MA 01970.

Last year, our towing business both changed in name (going from Pre-Owned Towing & Transport to PreOwned Auto Logistics), and also was relocated to 153 Andover St., Danvers, MA 01923. In the process of changing the name and location of our towing business, somehow our car dealership (Pre-Owned Auto Sales) was removed from Google, along with all of our reviews, etc.

A month or so ago, we finally got around to re-creating the Google My Business account for Pre-Owned Auto Sales, Inc. However, we are now starting from scratch in terms of reviews, etc., and were wondering if there is any way to have our old reviews restored to our business's page. The business has continually operated in the same location without any name changes or changes in services. The only trouble is, we previously created our business's Google page quite some time ago and can't seem to figure out which email address was used to create it, as none of the email addresses we use seem to have it listed. Below is all the information requested about the business.

Full business name: Pre-Owned Auto Sales, Inc.

Current business address: 103 Canal St, Salem, MA 01970

Current telephone number: 978-744-2662

Google maps URL: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Pre-Owned+Auto+Sales,+Inc./@42.5107042,-70.8981876,17z/data=!4m12!...

We greatly appreciate any help we can get with this. Thank you very, very much!

Lost Google business after relocation of related business; looking to restore original reviews, etc.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Bump. Thank you!