AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Local Businesses -display a prominent Knowledge Graph card with details about a business that match

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI guys, 
I hope I’m posting this in the correct place, sorry if i didn't.

Company Info
1. Full business name: FoodJets
2. Current business address Sacramento, CA
3. Current telephone number 
4. Google Maps URL 
5. Website (if applicable) : foodjets.com

Hey Guys, 

I've been trying to reach out to someone for a while about being able to display a prominent Knowledge Graph card with details about a business that matched the query as described in this article (https://developers.google.com/search/docs/data-types/local-businesses). We're a local food delivery company about to expand it many markets in the next few months. (Similar to DoorDash, Postmates...etc etc). 

We've done everything on our end on the website to mark it up with the necessary Structured Data to show Knowledge Graph card with details about a business that matched the query. 

However even after a couple of months waiting for google search bot to cache our site and everything our service doesn't come up when i search for a particular restaurant we delivery from, such as (DoorDash and many other companies) 
Where can i get help on this to see how we get this working.

Thanks

Veer