Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Knowledge graph assistance please!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Still having knowledge graph issues.  Basically if i tale 'brand addition' (business name) i don't get one.  If i type brand addition manchester i don't get one.  Or brand addition london.   But if i type brand addition in manchester i get it.

Is there a way to change things so i can get the knowledge graph simply by typing brand addition?

We have four office locations and manchester is the main one.  But this won't show up even though it is the closest one to me now (obviously I'm in there!)

thank you !!!!!  details below

1. Business name - Brand Addition    
2. Current business address - Broadway House, Trafford Wharf Rd, Stretford, Manchester M17 1DD
3. Current telephone number - 0845 266 6616
4. Google Maps URL - https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Brand+Addition+-+Manchester/@53.4685662,-2.298037,15z/data=!4m2!...
5. www.brandaddtion.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Knowledge graph assistance please!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

I would like to apologize for the lack of reply to your help inquiry. The Google My Business community has recently implemented several improvements that we hope will allow the proper care of help tickets here.

If you still have an issue that needs attention, please take a moment to review our Go-To Guides. These are carefully created to cover most issues someone may face and they provide unique solutions that are easy to implement.

If you have already found a solution, can you provide an update on how you solved your issue? If you are still in need, please do let us know.

Thank you for using Google My Business (GMB) to strengthen your online presence.

Kind Regards,

James

Re: Knowledge graph assistance please!

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi - I just checked on this and it seems to have been corrected now. I searched for "brand addition manchester" and the resulting SERP includes your knowledge panel as expected. 

Is it working for you now, when you search? If not, reply back and let us know.

If my answer helped, please "like" it! Thank you!