Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Join GMB Listings and Knowledge Graph together

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

We are situated in Singapore. Our business is called School Plus. When we search for "School Plus", we see the following Knowledge Graph:

However, when we search for "School Plus Singapore", we see our following 3 verified locations.

The GMB Pages are verified under the name School Plus. What do we need to do in order to combine the Knowledge Graph and the listings together, much like Citibank Singapore (as attached).

Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you,

Joy

S+ 1.JPGS+ 2.JPGS+ - Citi.JPG

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Join GMB Listings and Knowledge Graph together

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I'm afraid but I don't belive you can have it as for the Citibank.

Infact there are two very different  typs of knowledge graphs

The most "normal" businessed get a knowledge graph based on their or one local GoogleMyBusiness listing as for your one location of "School plus"

But big companies and important brands get an other knowledge graph for their brand and this other typ is based ot on any local listing but on third party websites  (mainly wikipedia)

And getting this other typ very much depends on how you search.

Searching for "Citibank Singapore Ltd Kitchener Road" oyu will also get a knowledge graph of the "local typ"

Screenshot 2016-08-30 at 14.24.20.png

Hope this helps you

Re: Join GMB Listings and Knowledge Graph together

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Helmut,

Thank you very much for your reply, much appreciated.

However, is there not a way we can show our Map Listings right below our Knowledge Graph? It does not have to be like Citibank's, however, it is only fair that when the search term reads "School Plus" which is also the name for our Places Listings, Google shows all three Maps listings. Who do I write to in order to arrange this?

Thank you and have a good one,
Joy