AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Jacqueline Hoskins One Columbus Center, Suite 646, Virginia Beach, VA 23462. (757)490-7806

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have received a review from a person with whom I never worked.

She was a rental tenant of mine and I evicted her in a court proceeding.  How do I remove her review and her as a reviewer.?

I cannot find a procedure nor do you reference a telephone number for your office.  Please assist.

Jacqueline Hoskins One Columbus Center, Suite 646, Virginia Beach, VA 23462. (757)490-7806

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I remove a bogus review and reviewer?

Re: Jacqueline Hoskins One Columbus Center, Suite 646, Virginia Beach, VA 23462. (757)490-7806

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Jacqieline H wrote:

How do I remove a bogus review and reviewer?

လုိးခ်င္သူပါမမ

Re: Jacqueline Hoskins One Columbus Center, Suite 646, Virginia Beach, VA 23462. (757)490-7806

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Jacqieline H wrote:

I have received a review from a person with whom I never worked.

She was a rental tenant of mine and I evicted her in a court proceeding.  How do I remove her review and her as a reviewer.?

I cannot find a procedure nor do you reference a telephone number for your office.  Please assist.

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

You can flag the review but unless it goes against the guidelines it won't be removed. https://support.google.com/business/answer/4596773?hl=en