AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Incorrect photo on Google My Business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I google the company Clear Ventures, a photo of the construction site of the building appears as one of the three featured photos. When I logged into Google My Business and clicked on Photos, the only photos present are the ones I uploaded, not the incorrect construction photo. Not sure where this photo is coming from or why it is featured on the company's business listing. How should I remove this photo if it's not even present in my account's photos?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Incorrect photo on Google My Business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Niki,

Are you referring to the Street View image? It is added automatically by Google and cannot be removed.

You could publish a 360° photo through Google Maps of the front of the building and link it to your business listing, it usually replaces the Street View imagery and at worst they are shown side-by-side.

The Street View section of the Maps' help center explains how to create and publish 360° photos to Maps.

Google will driving in Santa Clara County again this year updating the Street View imagery, hopefully they will update your area soon.

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor