Guide Me
star_border

Incorrect address and phone number

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I recently verified our company Cemtek Instruments, Inc. on google business and have started the process of correcting the contact information, writing an about section and adding pictures.  The problem is that the address and phone number showing up is no longer in use.  We moved a few months ago.  Everything on the dashboard is correct but it's not translating to the live view.  Is there something I am doing wrong?  We verified by requesting a code be sent through the mail so it's been weeks since I started the process.  Please help.

Thank you

Contact Info:

CEMTEK Instruments. Inc.
1750 Brielle Ave., Unit B-2
Ocean, NJ 07712

Main 732-493-6370
Fax 732-493-6180

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Incorrect address and phone number

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
read this HC article https://support.google.com/business/answer/4578106?hl=en about "Close or move a business"

Re: Incorrect address and phone number

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for your helpful links. The report a problem link that is at the bottom of the maps only let me report an issue with the image that shows up when searching. But the other link you provided showed another area to "report a problem" that was geared more towards what I was trying to accomplish. I have submitted another request to google about this using that link. Fingers crossed. thanks again.