Inaccurate address pulling up when I search my business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Extra Locksmith
911 N Sylvania Ave #180, Fort Worth, TX 76111
(817) 708-2232
https://plus.google.com/b/100171419786136071781/+ExtraLocksmithFortWorth

Hello, we just recently opened up a store front location in fort worth. When I perform searches for our company for example, "Fort worth Locksmith" or "Locksmith fort worth" Or even "Locksmith in fort worth tx" We do not show up at all sometimes. Our website is still under construction and will be updated hopefully by the end of next week.

The issue I have found when searching my company is it is displaying the wrong address. It is displaying 912 N Sylvania rather then 911 N Sylvania Ave #180

Could this be an issue? I have read up a lot about consistency and I am curious if this is going to cause problems down the road?

Incorrect Address At Extra Locksmith.JPGTop Left corner

Re: Inaccurate address pulling up when I search my business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Any responses?

Re: Inaccurate address pulling up when I search my business

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Eliav C

The reason why your location isn't popping up isn't necessarily the address issue, it's simply because Google does not have enough data points out there on the web to be confident in presenting someone searching for a local locksmith for your location. You haven't done anything wrong, and I'm sure this will change over time as your website gets posted and you get your other social accounts going.

I like to think of Google like high school, the more other kids (the web) are talking about you, and the more popular (relevant) the kid talking about you is (links and data points on the web), the more popular (relevant) you become, therefore you will be known more commonly at your school (local market).

Also, check out the 'Google Mapmaker' tool and you should be able to edit the pin location of your address which should help you out a bit if you have customers coming to your business.

Feel free to reach out to me if you need more detailed info.