AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

I want to make our business online presence be 100% ...... Hope to find suggestions Thankyou.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
April

I want to make our business online presence be 100% ...... Hope to find suggestions Thankyou.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@kelxInnovations Seo can be a lifelong process. Optimize your listing by adding all fields and information. Read the articles section of this community. Especially this article on local optimization.  There is a good page to look at regarding getting better exposure in these help files.

If you have a specific question please post the details here, with all requested details.

Thanks for asking,

David

David W Cox, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
April

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@kelxInnovations Seo can be a lifelong process. Optimize your listing by adding all fields and information. Read the articles section of this community. Especially this article on local optimization.  There is a good page to look at regarding getting better exposure in these help files.

If you have a specific question please post the details here, with all requested details.

Thanks for asking,

David

David W Cox, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |