My Business
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

I tried to "hire a virtual tour" to see how clients would contact me but my company doesnt appear

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I recently became trusted in street view, my name appears in the verified trusted professionals, and recently made a business card for a client

Fresamar S.A. de C.V.

I have some questions.

1. When I access as a business manager the button "request a virtual tour" still appears, even if I added a virtual tour (5 connected images)

2. When I requested a virtual tour it mentions that it will send a notice to the trusted users in the area. I went ahead and requested it, supposing maybe that way the tour I made would connect to the business. In this city we are 3 trusted street view users, but then I got an email to the user of my client :

----

Hi,

You have requested a virtual tour through Google My Business. However, there are currently no Street View trusted pros in your area participating in the Google My Business Program.

If you would still like a virtual tour for your business, there is a Street View app available that you may download on your phone that will allow you to create a virtual tour yourself. You can find out more on our website and on our Help Center.

You can also try and find a Street View trusted pro from our website to hire and shoot a virtual tour for your business.

----

So this Google My business program is something different from google street view?

Hope you can help me out :)

thanks

Francisco

Creaconexiones

Laguna 560 Las Rosas Irapuato,Gto. Mex

+524626350784

https://goo.gl/maps/qQ1YJCGRBU82

www.creaconexiones.com

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I tried to "hire a virtual tour" to see how clients would contact me but my company do

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Crea C

Google My Business does not manage trusted photographers, you should have your own support contact.

You might get some answers here:

https://productforums.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!topic/maps/NVU9szIiX8o

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Re: I tried to "hire a virtual tour" to see how clients would contact me but my company do

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Crea C,

The button remains, the business owner may want to request an update of the tour in the future, either can contact the original photographer or could request quotes again using the button.

It is the same service, but I do not know why would send an automatic reply stating that there are no trusted photographers in the area. I wonder if it is a bug in the system, I think there was a photographer reporting a similar situation in Spain.

Have you posted about this issue in the private board for trusted photographers in the Exclusive Access area of the Local Guides Connect forum?

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor