6.4K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

I see my local company when searching but not like others

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have connected my company website to google+ local  pages and everything I need ,one year ago. I have verified it with my web page. And it is ok when I serch for it in google maps - it shows.

But when I just open the map, without searching for it (my brand name)  I see other companies near me and not my company. I have noticed that google maps shows ATMs regulary and some unknown stores which is wierd.

What should I doo so I can see Ninet Company like others (AIK banka, Jakov Sistem, Minesta) ?

Screenshot:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0w8zu4fwrju7g25/Screenshot%202015-12-10%2018.27.42.png?dl=0

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ivan M
December 2015

Re: I see my local company when searching but not like others

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ivan M

What you are referring to is place labels

https://support.google.com/business/answer/6056435

The place labels shown on Google Maps are determined algorithmically based on a large number of factors. One factor these algorithms consider is the accuracy of the business information and the richness of the content associated with the business. 

So keep building your brand and authority.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Re: I see my local company when searching but not like others

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
@Tim Capper

Thank you! It is much more clear now. I thought that I did everything (NAP local citation, verified website, Schema protokol...) but obviously I have to do my homework again.