My Business
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

I operate 2 businesses from 1 address, only 1 business name appears on Google for both businesses.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Full business names

1. Mid Sussex Photography

2. Mid Sussex Websites

Current business address and telephone numbers for both, are the same as follows,

24 Sergison Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 1HX, UK

01444 455354 / 07956 699624

Google Maps URLs

1. Mid Sussex Photography (Map)

2. Mid Sussex Websites (Map)

Business Websites

1. Mid Sussex Photography (Website)

2. Mid Sussex Websites (Website)

Hi...

Both of my (seperate!) businesses are listed and appear with own page. For Mid Sussex Photography all is well, the address is shown in full, there is a marker on the map with the correct business name shown.

But...

For my second business, Mid Sussex Websites, the 'My Business' page shows only the town and not the full adress. Also, the map marker is correctly located but has the name 'Mid Sussex Photography' instead of the correct name 'Mid Sussex Websites'

I guess this may be due to the business addresses and contact numbers being the same. However, I operate both businesses seperately from that one address and have no need for seperate contact numbers. I use seperate email addresses for each business and most communication is by email generally.

Can anyone offer advice on how I go about getting the 'Full' address listed for Mid Sussex Websites and how to change its map marker name so it correclty shows 'Mid Sussex Websites' and not 'Mid Sussex Photography' Whilst obviously keeping 'Mid Sussex Photograhy' with correct details as they currently are!

Many thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

I operate 2 businesses from 1 address, only 1 business name appears on Google for both businesses.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Lee S

It sounds like the address has been hidden for the website business. Do people visit this address during business hours to discuss website work or do you go to them?

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Re: I operate 2 businesses from 1 address, only 1 business name appears on Google for both businesse

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@PriyaC

Hello Priya,

Thanks so much for your reply. Yes, people visit me at this address for both business activities, photography and web design. Not as many for the web design as photography, but only due to the longer overall project cycle of web design vs photography of products and people etc.

At an estimate, web design customers are a 75/25 split for this address/their address.

Thanks for any advice you can offer!

Lee.