My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

I have been authorized by the factory to distribute their products since 1999. I have been selling on the internet since 2004.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been authorized by the factory to distribute their products since 1999.  I have been selling on the internet since 2004.  The first 5 years I was the only company selling this product on the internet.  The manufacture was amused that I would try this.  Over the years I have gone from 1st place to 2nd, 3rd, all the way up to 7th place by a company that started in 2012 and Google sometime has their website listed 5 & 6 times.  Every page is a listing.  Now I am luck to be in 3rd place.  I cannot imagine what anyone searching for the product thinks.  Do they think that this company is seven times better than us.  Just asking?

I have been authorized by the factory to distribute their products since 1999. I have been selling on the internet since 2004.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi, Happy to hear that you are being shown in 3rd place on the Google search engine.

I dont know which company you are talking about, so I cannot Google search myself and comment.

Please provide more information, if you want advise from Google experts.

Hope you understand from our point of view.

Thanks

Joe.