AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3K members online now
3K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

I have been authorized by the factory to distribute their products since 1999. I have been selling on the internet since 2004.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been authorized by the factory to distribute their products since 1999.  I have been selling on the internet since 2004.  The first 5 years I was the only company selling this product on the internet.  The manufacture was amused that I would try this.  Over the years I have gone from 1st place to 2nd, 3rd, all the way up to 7th place by a company that started in 2012 and Google sometime has their website listed 5 & 6 times.  Every page is a listing.  Now I am luck to be in 3rd place.  I cannot imagine what anyone searching for the product thinks.  Do they think that this company is seven times better than us.  Just asking?

I have been authorized by the factory to distribute their products since 1999. I have been selling on the internet since 2004.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi, Happy to hear that you are being shown in 3rd place on the Google search engine.

I dont know which company you are talking about, so I cannot Google search myself and comment.

Please provide more information, if you want advise from Google experts.

Hope you understand from our point of view.

Thanks

Joe.