My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

How to unify Google Searching result when Existing and Potential Customer search our company

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

M&V International Ltd. 
2. Current business address: Room 2601-6, 26/F Billion Plaza 8 Cheung Yue Street Cheung Sha Wan, Kolwoon, Hong Kong
3. Current telephone number (852) 35493300
4. Google Maps URL: https://www.google.com.hk/maps/search/Room+2601-6,+26%2FF+Billion+Plaza+8+Cheung+Yue+Street+Cheung+S...
5. Website : N/A

I am working for a company (Named: M&V International Ltd.) located on Hong Kong and have sites in Asia.

How could we promote or standardize or displaying certain informative pages (such as from Hong Kong Trade Development Council) on higher rank?

Nowsday Web-search is one of core marketing activities in promoting our company.

Any methods or Google service we could make use to?

How to unify Google Searching result when Existing and Potential Customer search our company

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Michael,

i understand that you have Google my business account and have sites accross asia and want to show your site location to triger when someone search for your product

i will like to inform that you can use Google adwords to advertise on google and promot your location . Or can create website as well to get searched on google

for more you can reach me at plus.google.com/+bestbizdomain