My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

How to remove see outside view from GMB?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I'm Street View Trusted Photographer since october 2016, so my virtual tours do not show under "See inside" view (I understand that I can't change that, not that I accept the fact), but how to remove the "See outside" view from GMB while searching on Google?

My customer's business is located in relatively new building, which didn't really existed at the time when Google Street View Car passed (last photo from May 2013) and the surroundings are not welcoming. 

What can be done? Is there something I can do about it?

Thanks for help,
Marta
laurel_spa_-_Google_Search.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Marta,

did you ever get an answer to your question?

I'd be interested to hear what advice you got as I have similar situation with a client.

best regards

clive

Re: How to remove see outside view from GMB?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@clive p,

There is no mechanism to request the removal of the See Outside thumbnail image. The traditional workaround is to publish photo spheres of the store front going all the way to the curb in the hopes that Google would include additional thumbnail images of the virtual tour alongside the See Outside.

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@treebles: The traditional workaround is to publish photo spheres of the store front going all the way to the curb in the hopes that Google would include additional thumbnail images of the virtual tour alongside the See Outside.

Can you be more specific please ? :)

Thank you!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Have you ever had this workaround work for you? I personally haven't and every location that I shoot has the old (2 outside shots) done. I have also republished several times and still no dice. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Unfortunately there is nothing to be done about this in the Knowledge Panel. On maps if you place your outside pano near the street it will show that image though.