AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

How to put copies of business testimonials on google reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Acadian Hardwood Floors

and Supply Co,, Inc.

P.O.Box 52238-2238

(318) 425-7100

hobbycat62@yahoo.com

Acadian Hardwood Floors

www,acadianhardwoodfloors.com

To whom it may concern:  

ca

My company is "A" rated on Angie's List with 7 Reviews.  Hown I post these reviews in my review section of my web site company info?  In addition to these reviews, My company has 9 others that are either home owners or business owners that have written  me testimonials.  If a person or business has gone out of there way to take the time and write you a testimonial.  How can my company AHWF get these testimonial posted and get credit for them.  An example of one is form "Parish Of Caddo Parks and Recreations".Mr Larry R. Raymond,DPRP, CHI Director of Parks and Recreations Testimonial.jpgMr. Dewe W. Corley Testimonial.jpgScan0002 (3).jpg 

1 Expert replyverified_user

How to put copies of business testimonials on google reviews

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Scott H

Firstly, congratulations for not doing the thing many people do which is file these in a desk drawer!

Don't try to copy and paste them into Google reviews (if that's what you meant by "credit for them"). HOWEVER, there are good uses and good places to put these to get the most out of them.

This is great material to use in your marketing collateral, website, and other profiles online and places where people can find your business. These would also work well as images on your GMB listing, FB posts, etc.

Lots of uses.

An idea for next time someone sends you one of these: In your conversation where you're thanking them, ask if they'd be willing to put something on your Google listing as well. 

And well done you on so many happy customers.  

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog